Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sometimes Inspiration is S-L-O-W in Coming!

Last August I went to Beadfest in Philly. I bought this amazing hollow bead from Kerry Bogert. I've been looking at it since then. Waiting.... waiting.... sighing and waiting. I wanted to make something special. It's such a cool bead, but I wanted it to hang vertically, which presented the problem of how to suspend the little bead inside! Well, a few days ago I got this little bit of an idea... and this is what I ended up with.
 
 I found some tiny clear, silver core beads that I was able to fit into the big bead on a bit of 20g silver wire. So the little bead inside is 'suspended' the way its supposed to be!
I love the look of it! Now I wish I had bought several more!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover