Monday, January 14, 2013

The Multitask

     I love it when I'm able to multitask, my favorite has always been being able to read while driving. Audio books have saved my sanity countless times. My commute to work is right about an hour so as soon as I jump in the car I hit the play button and I no longer care about idiot drivers or the distance.

     I have a new multitask that I've found. I'm learning to knit, which I love, but I'm easily distracted by the television or dogs or comings and goings in my crazy house. A friend gave me a little set of simple rubber rings - stitch markers. Nice, so now I don't lose my place. I took it one step further and made a set of my own. I loved them so much that I've made half a dozen sets and I'm now carrying them on my Etsy site.

     How do you multitask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover