Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yipee! Christmas in July!

Oohh - lovely pink boxes in the mail? With Lori's name on it? You know this is going to be something amazing. I was so excited I didn't even wait until I got in the house - I'm like a crazy person at the mailbox giggling and tearing the padded envelope open!



O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' She chortled in her joy!!
  

Yes, chortled! So much fun in one little box ~ how could this be possible?? I don't even want to go to work today (and I love my job!) I want to stay home and play with these treasures.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lori Anderson!


2 comments:

  1. The word "chortle" should be used much more often, don't you think? I'm glad you liked your goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Liked" is not a strong enough word in this case! I had just been salivating over the items at Golem and putting the ones I loved on my birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day wish lists! To have one just pop up in the mail along with everything else was such fun!

    ReplyDelete

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover