Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's New

I've been working on setting up the bead and jewelry section of the store. I don't have nearly enough stock yet, but the response has been really positive so far. It's always exciting to start a new project isn't it?

The next thing to do is to start hitting the bead shows, picking up some unique beads and other items to stock the store. My hope to have beads and findings that will be unique and spark creativity. Eventually - I'd like to have workshops and classes held at the store. We have plenty of space in the workroom to accomodate 10 to 12 people at a time.

Here's a look at one of the pieces I've been working on - if you'd like to see more check out my website: http://www.rigglettes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover