Friday, April 5, 2013

Lutka & Co

  Just in case you were busy wandering around looking at the Bead Soup reveals and you missed Lutka & Co I thought I would share with you the items Linda made from the soup I sent.

    This necklace is made from lampwork beads that I got from Michelle Veizaga of Sun Door Beads and the lampwork caps came from Alisha White. Both of them have Etsy sites. I especially loved the caps, I had never seen anything like them. They're great on larger sized beads for really making a statement.
   Linda also used some of the lampworks to make earrings. This is what I love about Bead Soup - I never would have thought to use these in earrings but I think they turned out great.
   Here's another look that surprised me - I love the look of multiple strands but I don't do it very well, I always end up with one strand too long - someone needs to share the secret of doing this!


 But the biggest surprise of all was Linda's use of the rubber O's! A belt?? Who saw that coming? Not this girl thats for sure. I get these O's from MyElements. They're absolutely one of my favorite components to include in my jewelry. I use them as spacers, on earrings, as connectors etc...

   This is why it's good to participate in events like this - My imagination really gets a workout! Thanks to Lori for coming up with a great idea and to everyone who participates!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover