Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Final Simmer!

March 30 is almost here! Bead Soup 7 Reveal is Upon US!!


I'll have a reveal post that will launch at Midnight March 30 - be sure to come check out all the amazing beads and what I concocted with them! This soup was a lot of fun, I have a great partner who has a lot of talent. She was so generous with what she sent to me - I was a bit overwhelmed!

You can also check out the official Bead Soup Blog Hop Pinterest site: BSBP 7 on Pinterest where all the soup participants will be posting their creations. While you're waiting for the 30th you can look at some of the new additions to the store - these are some of the keychains I've been working on, and a little something new, bright fun purses to celebrate SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover