Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Button, Button!

 I've wanted to learn to make buttons for a long time. I have a button addiction. I'm one of those people who buys buttons and then hopes to be able to find matching fabric, and when I don't it's ok I'm still happy with the buttons.

The first time I saw something made out of polymer clay - I thought of making buttons. So, here's my first attempt - If anyone knows the secret of getting the holes perfect I'd love to hear from you! For that matter if you know any great tips for making them - feel free to pass on your knowledge!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome.. I love the colors, the designs, everything about them rocks. I have never made buttons or even tried so I can not help out with the hole deal. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm still working on getting them just right.

      Delete

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover