Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sidebar





     Okay, I know I'm supposed to be feverishly working on my Bead Soup Blog Hop project, especially considering the fact that I'm in the first reveal. But I had to stop and put up a post to show you all the most amazing bead sets that arrived in the mail today!

     This first set came from Indian Creek Art Glass (etsy.com/shop.outwest) and are the most incredible set of matte finished lampwork I've seen in a long time. Orange, black and blue with a bit of cream - so nice and the texture on the beads is unique - I can't wait to start a project with them. I've already got several things in mind.

   The second set was made by Mermaid Glass (etsy.com/shop.mermaidglass) the flowers feel so light and delicate, playful and fun -like nothing I've ever worked with . The green and purple spacers were lucky finds for other projects that I'm already working on.

     AND - to top it all off, I picked up the latest issue of Easy Wire - I can hardly contain my excitement now - I have amazing beads and a magazine full of inspiring ideas by some of my absolute favorite artists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover