Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jump Rings in Fabulous Colors!!!

I spent  a year trying to solve the problem of wanting to have colored jumprings, toggles and clasps for my jewelry. I love color. I don't want to pick the perfect raspberry colored lampwork beads to go with the amazing lime green beads which matched with the bright yellows and then have to settle for a silver or gold jumpring to attach them together - epic fail!

So, thank heaven for Parawire! They make this incredible wire in tons of beautiful colors and gauges that can be bent and wrapped and shaped - so nice! ....and so affordable!!

Things couldn't get any better, right? Wrong! They did get better! Santa brought me a really cool new toy!! A jumpring making system! The Pepe coiling machine which lets me make coils in over 20 sizes AND a Flex Shaft to cut the coils into perfect little jumprings!!

Wanna see more? www.rigglettes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover