Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Gettin' Back to Business!

It's been so long since I've written a post that I basically don't remember what I'm supposed to do! So, to start out I'm going to just bring things up-to-date as far as what I'm working on these days.

Not so long ago, I discovered a wonderful website for a company that prints stuff - Spoonflower - they will print pretty much anything on anything - fabric, wallpaper etc.. You can design your own stuff or you can select something from the site that was designed by someone else. There are hundreds and hundreds of patterns and designs - it's just wonderful.

I've been getting hysterically snarky sayings, most of them by Cynthia Frenette, printed on pearl cotton to use on wallets that I make.
Who doesn't think this about themselves??

Sometimes, it's just the right word

Just in case you can't read that - "Bitch, please - I'm a Unicorn"
I've also been working on learning new techniques, upgrading my skills etc.. I've found a ton of Facebook groups filled with helpful smart people! In my next blog post I'll try to gather up a few of my favorites and put the links here.
Also working on Halloween - love to make costumes!! If there was a way to make a living doing that - it would be my chosen career - maybe in my next lifetime?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We're dying to hear what you think!!

Pin It button on image hover